There's something extra special about gifts that say "big/little" and have your sororities symbols. Here’s an easy photo frame to make, let’s get crafting!
What You'll Need-
- Wooden picture frame (Wal-Mart or Michael’s)
- 3 pieces of scrapbook paper (Michael’s)
- Package of small wooden letters (Wal-Mart) or you can use stickers
- Paint (if your wooden letters aren’t already colored/painted)
- Modge Podge or glue (Non-glossy)
- Spongy paint brush
- Glue gun
- Any accessories you'd like to add to the photo frame
- On the backside of one of your scrapbook papers, trace the frame and cut it out.
- Repeat this step on the other two papers.
- Using the spongy paint brush, put some of the Modge Podge on it and brush it on the wood.
- Place the scrapbook paper on the frame.
- Place your pearls or gems around the edges or on the side of the frame to give it a polished look.
- If your wooden letters are not already colored/painted paint them. Let them dry completely.
- Then arrange them on your frame and lightly hot glue gun them.
- Add a ribbon and any other accessories you'd like.