What You'll Need-
- Shower tiles (Home Depot)- $0.17 each
- Mod Podge
- Scrapbook paper
- Sponge brushes
- Felt or rubber stickers (so the tile doesn't scratch your surfaces)
- Paint (for the edges)
- Paint brushes
Step 1 (Optional)-
- Paint the edges of your tiles and let them dry completely.
- Trace the coasters on the non printed side of your scrapbook paper and cut out.
- Using the sponge brush paint on a thin layer of Mod Podge on the tiles then place the scrapbook paper on top.
- Let this dry for two minutes then paint a thin layer of Mod Podge over the scrapbook paper, this will keep the paper waterproof. Let this dry then repeat once more.
- Let coasters completely dry and add the felt/rubber on the bottom of the coasters.