Re-purpose your summer pool noodle into a fall wreath.
What you'll need-
- Metal wreath hanger- Dollar Tree (I ended up not using this, the wreath was a little too heavy for it instead I used twine to attach it to my door)
- Pool noodle- Target
- Duct tape- Micheal's
- Decorative berries- Micheal's
- Raffia- Dollar Tree
- Maple leaves- Dollar Tree
- Large glitter maple leaves- Dollar Tree
- Maple leaves on a vine- Dollar Tree
- Plastic gourds- Dollar Tree
- Owl- Dollar Tree
- Hot glue gun
- Duct tape the wreath into a circle for your base.
- Use the raffia in small portions, break it up before trying to use the whole thing to wrap it. You can see on the bottom right where I messed up and it looks looser then the rest of the wreath.
- Hot glue gun on the tape portion of the wreath then place the raffia around the back side of the pool noodle and wrap the raffia around the wreath.
- The hot glue gun will burn the pool noodle!
- To prevent it from burning a hole in your noodle, hot glue on the end of the raffia and let it cool down a little, then press firmly on the raffia/noodle so that the glue gets in between and glues it down.
- Trim the raffia down in places where it's sticking out.
- Layout the maple leaves, vine, etc. on your wreath as a guideline and map out how you want it to look.
- Start to glue on your items accordingly.
- In this case, the more the merrier.