I haven't glittered anything in a really long time...oh how I missed it. Luckily, I had all of these items in my craft pile except for the skull. Click here to see a list of suggested craft items that I think are always helpful to have on hand.
What you'll need-
- Mod Podge- Micheal's
- Plastic skull- Dollar tree
- Glitter (color of your choice)- Micheal's
- Sponge brush- Micheal's
- Put a thin coat of Mod Podge on the skull, it's easier to control the glitter by doing small areas at a time.
- The fun part- sprinkle glitter!
- Then gently shake the skull to get the excess glitter off.
- Let the skull sit and completely dry before handling.
This picture doesn't do the skull justice, it's so sparkly and looks much better in person.