Give your wooden letters a stained look for less. I've been loving the rustic look and I think these letters would look amazing with brown or white photo frames around. Wood stains at Home Depot range from $5.00 to $12.00 for a pretty large container, if you have small projects it would seem like a waste and for less than a dollar you can get a similar result.
- "Brown" Acrylic Paint- Wal Mart or Michael's- about $0.79
- Sponge Paint Brush
- Wooden letters- Michael's- $1.50
What to do-
- Paint a VERY light coat of paint (a little goes a long way!)
- A little bit of streaking gives the wood a textured look
- Remember to paint the edges